I have an Associate Degree in Paralegal / Legal Studies and have worked as a Paralegal for the last 30+ years – assisting members of our local community and surrounding areas with legal matters, including the following: Commercial/residential real estate transactions and closings, property/chain of title and lien search matters/issues, corporate / business licensure and filings, estate planning/preparation/filing, family and juvenile, and criminal.
I have been a Certified Notary Public since 2001 and a Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Notaries.
I have extensive experience in Residential Rental Property Management and have been managing properties for approximately four (4) years:
- Work closely with property owners/investors to understand their needs & ensure accuracy to maximize ROI
- Precisely match tenants with properties reducing vacancy and improving investment potential
- Acquire & coordinate contractors, vendors, and maintenance reducing owner-level time commitment and increasing tenant satisfaction
- Market vacant properties across all new platforms for maximum exposure to limit vacancy rate and increase ROI
- Preparing leases and addendums compliant with state, local, and federal requirements which frees up owner/investor time and the need for outside counsel
- Knowledgeable & current on local, state, and federal laws, regulations, codes, and housing market /rents maximizing owner/investor ROI
Staying current on training and continuing education, as well as local, state, & federal laws, regulations, and codes – whether for my career as a paralegal or as a Notary Public – is crucial to providing clients ethical and best practice service, and this is true in real estate, as well.
In 2023, I obtained my real estate license.
I am privileged to be the mother of two dazzling daughters, an extraordinary son (all grown and enjoying life), and a dog mom to the most amazing 15-year-old JRT -- Jackson “Jack” Russell. As an avid bird and nature enthusiast, I know all the best trails, lakes, and streams in our local community. You’ll often find me on the golf course, the tennis courts, or kayaking. I enjoy working in the yard and growing beautiful flowers and plants, and I love to travel. Having grown up in the Crawford County region, I have a long-standing intimate knowledge of the schools, local culture, eateries, nightlife, outdoor activities, businesses, organizations and foundations, etc.
I am excited to put my skills to work for you in selling or buying a home or business. With my meticulous attention to detail – nothing gets overlooked. You can feel confident knowing when you work with me, you are working with ERA Richmond Real Estate Services of Meadville, and you are getting over 50 years of experience and expertise.